Saturday, February 8, 2014

Be My Valentine

I love Valentine's Day. I grew up in a small town florist and Valentine's day always brought LOTS of work and LOTS of fun. My mom, dad, family, and friends would all chip in to help on that day. My favorite part of Valentine's day was seeing the joy of someone's face when we delivered flowers. 

I created a freebie to share with you as you celebrate Valentine's day with your kiddos. I will post pictures of my class Valentine's day party soon! 








1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being nominated for a Leibster Award!! I found your blog through the nomination and added you to my "Blogs I Love ": list !!! Your blog is really cute! I love how the colors coordinate. Good luck on your future blogging adventures. I just started myself and love discovering new, wonderful blogs- like yours.
    Melissa
    Keep Calm and Love First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.