Monday, February 4, 2013

Want to be featured on my blog?

The Idea:

We learn so much from other teachers. I spend a lot of my time scouring blogs and TpT for new ideas to use in my classroom. So, why not feature a different teacher every Friday on my blog? This will give us a chance to get know other super teachers from around the world! So, keep checking back in on Fridays for the feature teacher of the week.

How do I get featured?

1. Follow my blog.
2. Fill out my form.
3. Promote Friday Feature Teacher on your blog. You can use the picture below.


Feature teachers will start Friday, February 15th.

1 comment:

  1. I am your newest follower! I am looking forward to seeing the teachers featured on your blog! This is such a great idea!

    Dee
    Mrs. B's Nook

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.