Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Friday Feature Teacher Update

To all of my lovely followers on TpT and my blog. I am sorry for the hiatus I have taken these past two weeks. I know many of you may be wondering about the Friday Feature teacher blog posts. They will go up starting this Friday. If I have contacted you earlier about being a feature teacher, I will send you an email with new dates.

I have had some events in my life recently that have caused me to step away and focus on family. Thanks for your prayers and grace you have showed me doing this time. I am now back to blogging the blessings.

Preview:

Our first feature teacher is Brenda at Teaching, Dreaming, Learning! Go check out her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.