Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Special Announcement

Hello Friends!

The other day I posted on my Facebook page that I had a special announcement.I whispered the news in Jack's ear. He is such a cutie.


I am excited to tell you that I have joined the new blog from Hilary Lewis "Who's Who and Who's New". I am thrilled about this new blogging adventure. This blog is made up of a variety of new and not so new super awesome TpT sellers. I am not a bit biased. :-) We will all be posting about adventures in our classrooms and great resources we have found. The blog launched today. It already has lots of buzz and excitement from our new readers.



My first post will debut January 15. Go ahead and mark this page as a favorite! I am sure you will want to keep coming back for creative ideas to implement in your classroom.

Sadie Belle is excited too! She is celebrating with a bone.





Okay enough of the animal pictures. Can you tell I am enjoying my time at home on the farm? Georgia girl at heart!

Without further ado, click away and save it to your favorites!

http://whoswhoandnew.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a fellow Who's Who blogger & a new follower of yours. Your donkey is cute! I've always thought it would be fun to have a donkey, but I think our horses would be afraid if it. :-)
    Linda
    KinderDoodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linda! Happy to meet another Kinder person and to be blogging with you. The donkey is in the pasture with our horse....we are wondering if we might have a baby mule soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute donkey!

    I'm looking forward to reading your blog entry on the 15th. I'm scheduled in for the 31st.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.