Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year and a HUGE Sale!

Happy New Year guys!

I hope that each of you have had a terrific Christmas and enjoyed some down time. My family was sick with the flu! Yuck! We are now all on the the mend and I am enjoying some time sipping coffee in front of a fire while I work on new TpT products. Don't you wish you were with me?



My family lives in a log home and I just love it during Christmas.

To celebrate a terrific year, I am throwing a HUGE sale in my store. Everything is 50% off...well more like 55%. :-) Yep! I typed that correctly! 55% off! So go over and stock up on some great products for your classroom!



Be sure to check out my new winter class reader and emergent readers.

 
Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I think if I had a cozy fireplace and a log home I'd never leave. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.