Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Feature Teacher: Meet Brenda!

Hey Gang!

Happy Happy Happy Friday! Two great things happened this week...

1. Duck Dynasty is back Jack!

2. We get to meet our first Feature Teacher



Meet Brenda from Teaching, Dreaming, Learning.



Here is Brenda's Interview

How many years have you been teaching?

11 years

What is your favorite memory as a teacher?

I will never forget the two years I looped with my class. I taught them 2nd grade and 3rd grade and made such amazing connections with my kids and their families! It was a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone!

Tell us about your teaching style.

I am all about 21st century learning! I believe that children today need to learn differently than when I was in school. I try to foster their world of being "plugged in" all the time with the standards to come up with interesting ways to keep them engaged.

Tell us something interesting about you.

I am a twin...and I think I am the luckiest person alive because of it :)

What can we find on your blog?

Lots of top ten lists, links to web 2.0 tools, tutorials on technology links, ipad ideas, and lots and lots of pictures of my classroom.

What is your favorite product in your TpT store? Why?

My writing bundle. I think it is everything a teacher needs to foster creative, choice-based pieces of writing that students are passionate about. I have used every lesson myself and I have seen it in action.



Other TpT Products by Brenda:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Morning-Meeting-Pack

"So much I like about this resource! What I really appreciate most are the simple and direct directions for teaching the procedures of morning meetings. I was looking for something to help build more continuity in my morning meeting routine and I have no doubt this fits the bill. Thanks!"
 --Earth1mother




http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Language-Review-Week-to-Week-The-Complete-Set

"Thanks for sharing! This is just what I've been looking for & I am looking forward to sharing it w/ my students." --NTRUITT




View her whole TpT store here:



http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Brenda-Martin-12

View her blog here:



http://teachingdreaminglearning.blogspot.com/

Thanks Brenda for being our first Feature Teacher!
 
 
P.S. Sorry for the blurry pictures. I could not get them to work quite right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.