Thursday, March 10, 2011

Be Brief Baby Be Brief

LONG DAY!

I had a LONG day a school today! My kids wore me slap out! We played, built a fort, watched Curious George fixed lunch, played in the gym, finger painted, colored a picture, played in centers....then finally went home! PHEW!

We had men working on our new smart projectors today. WooHoo! Each classroom is getting equipped with these new projectors that work like a smart board on the white board. I think it will be a great teaching tool for the classroom. I am pretty excited about this.

I left work had dinner and finished my night by cleaning, dusting, and mopping.

Needless to say...

I will sleep well tonight! :-)

Blogging the Blessings

Day 66

Phew!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.