Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Teacher gets Creative

I began to feel like our schedule was the same ole same ole. I wanted to spice up our schedule just a tad for tomorrow.

So, I created this......



This is our schedule for tomorrow. The jar is full of activities that we normally do and some surprise activities that we don't normally do. The kids will draw out an activity card out one at a time and we will complete the task. When that activity is complete, I will choose another child to draw out another activity card.


I think that this will be a fun way to conduct our day. I will update you tomorrow on how it all turns out!


Blogging the Blessings


Day 65


 

1 comment:

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.