Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Forward!

Don't forget we lose an hour of sleep tonight. I hate that we lose sleep, but I love that it won't be dark early. I love having long hours. It feels like I can get more done in my day.

I bit the bullet and ordered p90x today. I have wanted to do this for a long time. I have read all of the information, watched the testimonies, and heard of friends doing the program. Dr. Reid one of my seminary professors told me about p90x last year. He started the program and would sing its praises of helping him gain energy and practice discipline.

I used to love to work out in the gym and go for long walks. I have never been a runner. I stopped doing this when I moved to NC in the late summer. I can definitely tell that I have not been working out. My body is tired and I have put on some weight. My main goal is not weight loss, but a healthier body with more energy. I should not be tired at age 25.

My Goals


Discipline to the Glory of God


Healthier Body


More Energy


Day 69


Blogging the Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.