Friday, March 18, 2011

Justin Beiber

"Justin Beiber is the bomb"


"I love Justin Beiber"


[caption id="" align="alignright" width="210" caption="Image via Wikipedia"]NYC signing September 1,2009 Nintendo Store - NYC[/caption]


"I'm going to marry Justin Beiber"

"Justin Beiber sings like a girl"

I have heard them all! The above quotes are from my students. They either have an extreme love for everything Bieber or they have extreme dislike of everything Bieber.

The girls go on and on about how they LOVE his new movie that is out. One girl even told me she thought it was the BEST movie ever.

The Justin Beiber craze has gotten me starting to think about some teen heart throbs of mine....

New Kids on the Block

NSYNC

Backstreet Boys

Boys 2 Men

All Four One

Who was your favorite teen heart-throb?

Here is a hilarious video that I found of a three-year old girl who was crying because she "loves Justin Beiber." Apparently she skipped her nap that day was a tad bit emotional.







Day 75

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.