Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chick-Fil-A Spirit Night

I am getting excited about our spirit night at Chick-Fil-A coming up next week. If you are in my area, don't forget to stop by chick-fil-a. We are still getting calls and emails every day about camp. Praying that we will be able to reach several kids this summer for Christ and have some super camps along the way.

If you are a Brad and Emily fan, I hear that they are still together and better than ever. I started following them on Twitter this week. :-)

Quote of the Day: Ms. Hunter you have smooth hands. Me: Huh? Child: you know not like a Grandpa! Me: Thanks, I think. :-)

Question of the Day: "Do you allow adults to go to your camp?" Now which one exactly would you like to go to?


[caption id="" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Image via Wikipedia"]Chick-fil-A[/caption]




[caption id="" align="alignright" width="220" caption="Image via CrunchBase"]Image representing Twitter as depicted in Crun...[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.