Saturday, February 19, 2011

Beautiful Weather and Funny Lady

The beautiful weather always inspires me...


Car Cleaned Out


Had the oil changed in my car (Daddy would be proud)


Straightened my apartment


Cleaned my dishwasher


scrubbed the bathroom


Washed Clothes


Created a filing system for my bills


filed my bills




I accomplished a lot today and ended my day with a nice meal at Ruby Tuesday's.


I will leave you with this funny Atlanta lady Megan McGlover. If you have not already watched a few of her videos, let me introduce you to them! She does "weather" videos from the city of Atlanta, Georgia. If you are from Atlanta, or have ever lived in the local area, you may find some of her videos quite funny!







Day 46


Blogging the Blessings




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.