Tuesday, February 1, 2011

100 days


Today was the 100th day of school! Man this school year has passed by fast.


One of my colleagues played the neatest game with her students. She placed 100 stickers numbered 1 to 100 all over the room in three different colors. The kids had to find the stickers and color in the number on their hundreds charts. The kids had a blast searching for all the numbers!

I had my 7th grade students type a list of 100 things that they have learned thus far this school year. Oh, you guessed it...I got moans and groans. However, I softened the blow with chocolate candy! :-)

Summer camp is coming fast!

Day 30!





[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="240" caption="Image by wheany via Flickr"]A lot of school buses[/caption]


Blogging the Blessings




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.