Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fighting Germs

Just a quick note, so I don't miss a day.

I left work early this afternoon because I was achy and had a little fever. I am not one to run fever, and if I have a small one it usually means I am coming down with something. I wanted to be safe with the all the kids and try to get rid of all the germs.

I am doctoring up and hoping my fever goes away.

Thanks to Katherine, another teacher, for staying with my kids this afternoon.

Blogging the Blessings

Day 51


[caption id="" align="alignright" width="240" caption="Image by Andres Rueda via Flickr"]Banned Mercury-in-Glass Thermometer[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.