Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Everybody do the Scat Man

Alright, everybody to your feet! I want  you to do the Scat Man!

I have placed a tutorial video below. I expect a full fledge dance session to start immediately in homes across America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVnC7vXkG48

I have a recent addiction to the local restaurant called Cook Out. Cook Out is a local fast food chain in North Carolina and South Carolina. They have the best cheese burger and fries. Right now they have a combo plate with two sides, hamburger, and a LARGE tea for 4.70! Sweet! Gotta love a good meal for cheap-o

Tonight I noticed this on their cup.....



Notice anything on their cup?

Look really good....

Yep! You see it!

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave is one and only son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life."

Praise Jesus!

I love Cook Out even more now....

because of their stand for the Gospel.

Anyone else a fan?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.