Monday, February 21, 2011

I am excited to announce...

Watch for ColtsKids Camp flyers in a Henderson, Chick-Fil-A near you!





[caption id="" align="alignright" width="240" caption="Image via Wikipediak"]Chick-fil-A[/caption]


YES! Shout with excitement with me! I have been anxious to share this news for a while. Chick-Fil-A is going to place flyers on their trays for the next few days and then will place flyers in the kid's meal bags.

The cow will visit some of the camps this summer and play with the kids. I think that this a great partnership and look forward to working with such a great company!

Stay tuned for some more exciting things that Chick-Fil-A and CCS ColtsKids are going to do together.

I know that this partnership will help us spread the word about summer camp to our community!

CCS parents if you read my blog do not wait too late to sign up for camp! Sign up now!

www.coltskidscamp.wordpress.com


Blogging the Blessings





[caption id="" align="alignright" width="240" caption="Image by lymang via Flickr"]Chick-Fil-A Cow in Chapel Hill[/caption]


Day 48

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.