Sunday, February 13, 2011

Best Valentine's Day Card Messages



[caption id="" align="alignright" width="240" caption="Image by Angelina Cupcake via Flickr"]Rose Heart


Most of the time , at the flower shop, we don't get to read Valentines day card messages. Mom usually hands the men the cards and let them fill out the card. However, sometimes the orders are taken over the phone or the men insist on us writing the cards.

 


Here are a few of the best ones...


I wouldn't trade you for anything!


I wouldn't trade you for a mule!


You may not like me and I know that I messed up, but I still love you!


Your the only one for me!


Roses are red, Violets are blue, I love you!




Valentine cupcakes - single red rose & glitter...[/caption]


You are more beautiful than these roses!


I'd marry you all over again!


Beautiful flowers for an even more beautiful you!


Just twelve little ways to remind you that I love you (dozen roses)


Around you I lose myself, away from you I find myself wanting to be lost again!


And last but not least... We only got this card one time.


Will you marry me?!?!?


 


Blogging the Blessings

Day 41

2 comments:

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.