Monday, February 28, 2011

Things I love...

Tonight's blog was inspired by our thunderstorm this afternoon. I love a good thunderstorm. Mom taught me as a child to love thunderstorms and not fear them.



Things I Love


Listening to a good thunderstorm


Pouring rain


Curling up in my papasan chair


Bubble Baths


Reading a good book


Romantic movies make me giddy!


Sweet Tea


Rocking on the Front Porch


Curling my hair!


Dancing when the credits roll on a movie





[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Image via Wikipedia"]a Thunderstorm near Pritzerbe[/caption]


Dancing with Mom in the kitchen


Cookies and Cream Ice Cream


Target


Polka-Dots


Cookout, Subway, and Chick-Fil-A


Snuggling Up


Jammies


Blogging the Blessings


Day 55


Today's Featured Image is from my front porch in GA!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.