Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Worth Finding

Beating Hearts

Happy day after!  I hope that your day was filled with joy as you have spent it with your sweetheart.  I enjoyed hearing  the Valentines Day stories of my friends and co-workers.

All over the world, men and women celebrated "love" on Valentine's day. Some celebrated with going out to eat, while others ordered food in and spent the night have quality conversation. Others may not have celebrated and called the day "overrated". Some men and women ended the day happy, while others may have ended the night in tears.

Hear this important word...

Jesus is the greatest love that has ever existed and will continue to exist. He is the love worth finding.

John 15:12-13

"This is my commandment, that you love one another, just as I loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you."

My Jesus calls me friend and he laid down his life for me. My friends there is no greater love! In this, I celebrate, rejoice, and worship!







Love is....    (leave a comment below and fill in the blank)

Blogging the Blessings

Day 42

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.