Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I am Blessed!






When I was 16, I loved Rachel Lampa's song "I am Blessed". Every time the song came on in the car, I would joyfully belt out the song... out of tune I might add. Someone gave me her C.D. and I would play the song over and over in my 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier.


I was reminded of that song today as I thought through how the Lord has blessed me.


He blessed me with free curriculum for our summer camps that fits the camp themes.


He blessed me with a beautiful day that allowed me and my kids to stay outside for over an hour.


He blessed me with a coworker that encouraged me in my job today.


He blessed me with new clothes, literally left in front of my car.


He blessed me with a conversation with a friend that helped me to organize our sports camps and provide resources for the camps.


He blessed me with more camp enrollments today.


He blessed me with a wonderful church family to worship and study God's word with tonight.


He blessed me with a conversation with a mother today about her daughter's spiritual growth. Mother said to daughter while explaining Disney World, "Some people think that Disney World is the greatest place to be." Her 6-year-old daughter responded, "No Mommy, the greatest place to be is with Jesus in heaven!" Truth spoken through the mouth of a babe!


He blessed me with the gift of roses that I was able to see and smell all day long!




Blogging the Blessings


Day 44


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebgNLJDYOOU&feature=related


 

2 comments:

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.