Friday, February 25, 2011

Recovery...

Another quick note because my day has not been eventful...

I woke up this morning feeling tons better. God is truly my healer. I think that my body was fighting off something.

A coworker of mine called me yesterday and told me about my kids praying for me. They are such a blessing in my life. I can imagine their sweet little prayers yesterday. I know that the Lord heard those prayers! Sweet babes!

I was able to clean today and rest. Rest always does a body good.

I leave you with a song that has been on my mind today.

Thank you Lord for your healing power.







Blogging the Blessings


[caption id="" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Image via Wikipedia"]French Alps (Dec. 25, 2002) -- A Sailor assign...[/caption]


Day 52

Praying for the youth and Brett that are on a ski trip this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.