Friday, February 4, 2011

Mama's Sayings

Mama always said  "A clean desk always makes for better work"



 


I agree! I went to look for something today and I ended up cleaning junk out of my desk and removing some clutter. I moved my pen jar. The kids love to come grab pens and pencils out of my jar. Not anymore! They are organized and sorted. Markers on one side and pens on the other.


One thing I will never take off of my desk is the evangacube. My kids love to come grab it and flip through the different parts of the gospel story. One little girl grabbed it today and said, "Will you tell me the story again?" Oh what precious words to hear from the mouth of a babe! Telling her the story was the most important thing that I did today. She listened intently. God is good.


Here are some more of Mama's sayings...


"I didn't fall off of a turnip truck yesterday"


"Don't make me knock you into the middle of next week!"


"You would have thought I had given her a golden monkey."


"Don't put the cart before the horse."


"As easy as sliding off a greasy log backward"


"You are barking up the wrong tree"


"That ain't Daddy's cup of tea"


"Don't bite off more than you can chew."


"Don't count your chickens until they hatch."


"Don't let the tail wag the dog."


"It's time all old dogs are dead. Aren't you glad you are a pup?"


Well I  do declare it is Day 33!!!!!

2 comments:

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.