Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blogging the Blessings

Welcome to the New BLOG!

I am glad that I made the move over to wordpress. I was able get my own domain name. www.bonniekathryn.com .

Hopefully, the new blog will be easier for my 5 readers to leave comments. You can also subscribe to the new blog. A subscription will send you email reminders every time I update. I believe that you can set the preferences to only send you an email once a week or once a day.

If you have a blog, send me your domain name so that I can subscribe to you. I would love to read your blog!

Now for today’s blessing….

The Lord provided me with the opportunity to teach a ladies Sunday School this morning. He knows exactly how to minister to my heart. While my I love my job teaching my students, I am passionate about reaching and teaching women.

It has been awhile since I have been able to be in a teaching setting and I have missed the fellowship with ladies. Teaching for me is worshipful. While I am teaching, I feel such an intimacy with the Lord and a connection with the sweet ladies that are near me.

Today I was humbled by the presence of these ladies. We talked about leaving a generational legacy. Josiah broke the generational sin that went before him, and decided to follow after the Lord. What generational legacy am I leaving?

I have been a believer for 13 years now. These ladies who were quite a bit older than I am, have been followers of Christ for 40, 50, 60, and even 70 years! Wow! Can you imagine the wealth of wisdom and knowledge that they have?

Thank you Lord for blessing me with the opportunity to fellowship with a group of ladies that have been a believer for the majority of their lives!

Blogging the Blessings

Day 14

2 comments:

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.