Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Puzzles

My kids and I have been working on puzzles recently. It all started when we put together a puzzle that was missing some pieces. We decided if we put all of the puzzles we have together, then we might find other missing pieces. I will post pictures as we complete the puzzles. We have put together three already. We are working on a little mermaid one right now.


I heard we had 61 one kids out sick today. This is a lot considering we only have 234 enrolled in school. All these germs are going around. The staff is doing everything that we can to try to prevent sickness. We have been wiping down counters and desks with lysol! Lysol is a schools best friend!

I am home tonight trying to still recover. Everyone stay well and get better!


[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="240" caption="Image by bnilsen via Flickr"]costco lysol[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.