Saturday, January 22, 2011

Common Cold Season

A few weeks ago, I was bragging about how I had not spent my first year as a teacher sick. Most first year teachers spend their first year sick and building up an immunity to sickness.

NEVER SHALL I BRAG ABOUT SUCH A THING AGAIN!

I am sitting here with the common cold. I do believe that I caught the cold from some of my students.

Puffy Red Eyes, Stuffy nose, Sneezing, Tissues all around...yep all the signs point towards a common cold.

I am hoping the cold medicine that I took will help me feel better.

Despite the cold, I was able to spend the day with an old friend of mine. It was good to see her and spend the day shopping. :-) Hey! A girl has got shop!

Any first year teachers out there with stories?

Blogging the Blessings


[caption id="" align="alignright" width="184" caption="Image via Wikipedia"]Fred Ott's Sneeze (film by William K.L. Dickson)[/caption]


Day 20

(forgive me for the short boring day...not feeling 100%)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.