Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day #2

Day two of being out of school and I had cabin fever! I took the opportunity to catch up on some things that I haven't had time to do.

I cleaned out my closet and decided to get rid of a few things.
Did I make a good choice on these shoes?
I washed all my clothes and organized them by color.
Shoes are looking good!
Now for the socks....
Everything in my house is clean.
How can all these socks not have a mate?
Finally I reorganized my pantry.


Can you tell that I am ready to go back to school tomorrow? :-)

I was able to get out today. We had LifeReach at church tonight. Our church does a monthly evangelism project on Wednesday nights. We write cards, pray for the church, go out and do evangelism and visitation, and make phone calls. I enjoy these nights. It brings our church closer together and challenges us to reach out to our community. Tonight, I wrote cards to people that have recently visited our church and to people that we have not seen in Sunday School in awhile.

Thats all for today! I will sleep well tonight!

Day 10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.