Friday, January 14, 2011

Short Blog Day

Wanted to make sure I got something up before the end of the day....

I spent my day ordering flyers and trying to work on a blog/website for the summer camp program. I decided to use wordpress for the summer camp blog. Wordpress is a little more complicated in its formatting, but I think the setup will prove to be more useful for our needs for camp.

I am considering moving this blog over to wordpress. What do you think?

I don't think that it would disrupt all 5 of my readers too much. :-)

Sorry for the short boring "blog day". I will leave you with cute pictures of my kids at the basketball game today. Maybe cute kids will make up for the short blog? Deal? okay! Deal!

Day 12




1 comment:

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.