Sunday, January 23, 2011

Church at SEBTS Chapel Today

I have been inside sick today. Hopefully, the rest has helped my cold.

I went to church today at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary Chapel :-). Here is the message I listened to today that Dr. Danny Akin preached. Take a moment and listen to it.

Daniel L. Akin - God Sent His Son And We Killed Him - Mark 12:1-12 from Southeastern Seminary on Vimeo.

Blogging the Blessings

Day 21

Binkley Chapel at Southeastern


I miss going to chapel services there.





[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Image via Wikipedia"]Binkley Chapel at the Southeastern Baptist The...[/caption]

2 comments:

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.