Monday, January 3, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog?

This past week during our Sunday night church, Pastor Brett encouraged us to remember stones of remembrance in our life that displayed God's faithfulness to us throughout the course of 2010. Embrace Internship, Graduation, Move to NC, and my 1st "real" career, are a few of my stones of remembrance that display God's goodness and faithfulness in my life.

In the past I have enjoyed blogging. I miss expressing my thoughts through forms of writing. One thing that I love about blogging is the journal of your life that you create.
Hence the challenge.... dare I make this public?

I, Bonnie Kathryn Hunter, will blog/journal once a day for a year. Yes, it is a big challenge. However, my blog/journal entries will not be long. Most of them will probably be mundane and dull to the average reader. In fact, I can place a bet now that my Mom will probably be the only one to read them. :-) Love ya Mom!

So.... Why am I doing this? Simply put.... Stones of Remembrance.

The goal: to remember and record God's daily faithfulness in my life.

The result: a grateful heart along with a journal that only a mother could love. :-)

Challenge Accepted!

Love,

Bonnie

Day 1




I’m Posting every day in 2011!

I’ve decided I want to blog more. Rather than just thinking about doing it, I’m starting right now.  I will be posting on this blog once a day / once a week for all of 2011.

I know it won’t be easy, but it might be fun, inspiring, awesome and wonderful. Therefore I’m promising to make use of The DailyPost, and the community of other bloggers with similiar goals, to help me along the way, including asking for help when I need it and encouraging others when I can.

If you already read my blog, I hope you’ll encourage me with comments and likes, and good will along the way

2 comments:

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.