Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm Stuffed

Today was all about stuffing.

With the help of some co-workers and my precious after-school kids. I was able to label, address, and stuff 320 envelopes with flyers and information about Summer Camp. God is so good! Bulk mailing is hard work! I would not have finished this project if it was not for my after care kids helping me!

The mailing went to the 320 local churches in Henderson, Oxford, Youngsville, Wake Forest and other surrounding areas. Hopefully this mail out will get the word out to local people that Colts Kids camp is open to the community!

Keep Praying Registrations starts in 3 days!

Oh! and tonight I stuffed myself with Mexican Cuisine! My favorite.

Day 25

Blogging the Blessings

1 comment:

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.