Friday, January 14, 2011

Short Blog Day

Wanted to make sure I got something up before the end of the day....

I spent my day ordering flyers and trying to work on a blog/website for the summer camp program. I decided to use wordpress for the summer camp blog. Wordpress is a little more complicated in its formatting, but I think the setup will prove to be more useful for our needs for camp.

I am considering moving this blog over to wordpress. What do you think?

I don't think that it would disrupt all 5 of my readers too much. :-)

Sorry for the short boring "blog day". I will leave you with cute pictures of my kids at the basketball game today. Maybe cute kids will make up for the short blog? Deal? okay! Deal!

Day 12




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.