Thursday, January 6, 2011

Meetings, Meetings, Meetings, and Dinner

Today was a day full of unexpected but good meetings. I met with Lisa our school accountant and discussed budget needs for the summer program. I met with our headmaster this afternoon to continue to discuss camp and make some decisions. I then had another budget meeting after school today. My meetings were good and I felt like we got a lot accomplished for summer and next school year. I can see everything coming together. We are getting so close to putting everything open to the public and for registration. The busy summer will be here before we know it.

After school today I had the opportunity to go to dinner with an old friend of mine who is coming to SEBTS to study in the DMin program. It was good to catch up and talk about old high school friends and memories. It is neat to see what God is doing through the life of he and his wife, and to see the journey that the Lord has brought them through. It is also amazing to see how the Lord brought the three of us from meeting in middle school to seminary grads and now working in ministry. I praise God for what HE has done in my friends life and bringing him to do doctoral work.

Through seminary I met several people who are now scattered throughout the world working as pastors, ministry leaders, and missionaries. What a blessing to have friends serving throughout the world in ministry! I never could have imagined knowing someone on just about every continent and every state in the U.S.A.. Only God could orchestrate such a great thing!

Praise HIM!

Day 4


Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.