Saturday, January 29, 2011

Guest Blogger Nancy Hunter

Love a relaxing Saturday. I made Paula Dean's Chicken Florentine tonight for dinner! Yum! Yum!

On today's blog we will have a guest blogger. :-)

My mom emailed me last night and her email is just too funny! (Mom don't shoot me for posting this!)

Here is a portion:
"Oh, one last thing.......He (Daddy) got the remote while I was checking my email. Guess what we are watching.......one guess.....HORSE TV!  He turns the volume up loud, then down low, then loud again....oh my!  At least it is not a cow auction!  It is old time country music; a bunch of old people sitting around like the Gaither Homecoming.  Right now, it's Vince Gill....lots of steel guitar.......he looks like he's about 18.  Actually I do like Vince Gill.  Turn it up, daddy, turn it up!!  Reckon he will dance with me? lol

Oh my, I think Bill Anderson is up next. You don't know Bill Anderson....Whispering Bill. Wait, wait.....Roy Clark....Hee Haw!!   There's Charlie Pride.....Oh my goodness, guess who is sitting by him.  It is that comedian from Georgia. I can't remember his name. The one Brett showed us on You Tube.  He looks about 30 years or so. Oh wait, wait, now they are telling funny stories. Oh look, look.....it's Little Jimmy Dickens. He looks about 70 years old. He's always been old. Now, some lady is talking about using Preparation H on her face.

Polka Dance Fest is next. I draw the line!!!!!"





Oh to have been a fly on the wall!

Thanks Paula Dean for Dinner!

Blogging the Blessings! Day 27


[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Image via Wikipedia"]Image of Paula Deen taken as part of a public ...[/caption]

1 comment:

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.