Sunday, January 9, 2011

Milk, Bread, and Snow!

I joined the "Milk and Bread" club today. I think it is hilarious at the first mention of snow we rush out to do this....




A picture is worth a thousand words!

Hoping for lots of snow! Guess we will see how much we get tomorrow. I think the snow is supposed to hit tomorrow afternoon. The problem will be the ice storm that may hit us. If a ice storm does hit, then I guess I will be glad I joined the masses and got some milk. :-)

This week is homecoming at CCS. Tomorrow is duct tape day...pictures to come this week!

What are your thoughts on the bread and milk fiasco? Got any snow day stories/pictures to share?


Day 7


2 comments:

  1. girl at least you got some milk! I hope to see you, Alison and I will hopefully be coming to homecoming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be at homecoming! See you there! As long as we don't get snowed out! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.