Monday, January 10, 2011

Homecoming: Duct Tape Day

In anticipation of snow and ice, we closed the school today at 12:00. We are still waiting on the snow and ice... wink wink. I am not complaining about the short day at school though.

My afternoon consisted of Subway, Best Buy dreaming, a cat nap, cooking a delicious dinner of Cajun Butter Chicken, Cheesy Potatoes, and Butter Beans. Beans, Beans, good for your heart... :-)

I have now settled in watching the College National Championship game. Can't bring myself to cheer for Auburn....so Go Ducks! Quack! Quack!

Don't worry the Bachelor is being recorded. :-)

Below are some pictures from Duct Tape Day. Gotta love my kids creativity!

Now this dress took some time and several rolls of DT! (sorry for the sideways pic)

Now that's talent!

Shoe laces and all!


Sweet girls! I am impressed with the hair bow skills!


My 8th Graders!

Sorry this one is sideways. Love the Zebra Print!

She made a tie, belt, flip flops, and accessories!


What is your favorite Duct Tape Outfit? Leave your comment below!

Day 8



3 comments:

  1. You did not just put the Beans poem in here!!! You are definitely a member of my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I was disappointed that I didnt see your OUTFIT! But I like the bows, good job Abbie!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.