Thursday, January 20, 2011

Debut of Colts Kids Camp

It is here!


We debuted the website of Colts Kids Camp today! www.coltskidscamp.wordpress.com

Registration begins Jan 31! I am going to spend the rest of the night trying to do facebook promotion! Help me out and share this on facebook.

That is all for today...

I have lots to tell you about decade day today...I dressed for the 80's . Will share for tomorrow, but for now all my energy must go to camp. :-)

Don't forget to post to facebook!


[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="245" caption="Image via CrunchBase"]Image representing Facebook as depicted in Cru...[/caption]

Blogging the Blessings

Day 18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.