Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dog the Bounty Hunter's Wife!

Going to bed late is for the birds! Last night I stayed up to 2:00 am working on Colts Kids Camp website. We are 5 days away until the summer camp reveal! I know you guys are itching to find out about summer camp!

Today, we started celebrating homecoming again. We postponed our homecoming last week due to the snow/ice. Today was supposed to be celebrity day.

You guys know about my love of the show "Dog the Bounty Hunter". One of my students dressed up as Beth Chapman (Dog's Wife). HA! I loved it!

The students played chubby bunny during lunch time! This was quit funny considering someone bought the oversized marsh-mellows. One marsh-mellow was enough to make someone GAG! (sorry I don't have pictures of Chubby Bunny)

Today I saw, Cher, Nacho Libre, Beth Chapman, Olive from Pop-Eye, Michael Jackson, Legally Blonde, Batman, Spiderman, Tom Cruise, Hanna Montana, Toy Story Characters, and the cutest Snow White!

Below are some of my cute kiddos!


The infamous Beth Chapman!


 


Blogging the Blessings


Day 16




 



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.