Thursday, January 13, 2011

Web Master!

Today felt good to get back into a schedule and back to school. I spent most of my day working on the summer program. I am on a schedule to get everything ready to present to the parents and public.

As I stated in an earlier blog, I am working on trying to build a website for parents to be able to register online. It has been really hard for me to figure out how to build a form that will email me the data. I had given up hope on being able to do this. Today, I found a website that will enable me to build a registration form online and it will email me the results. For the low low price of FREE! Can I get a whoop whoop?!?! Praise the LORD! My parents will now be able to register their child online!

Please continue to pray for the Lord's blessings upon camp. Pray that He will send plenty of campers and that we may impact them for the name of Christ. Pray for their hearts and for God to prepare them.

Tomorrow my goal is to work on getting information together for the churches.

I am getting excited for the big reveal of summer camp. Can't wait to show you guys!

Keep praying!


Day 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :) Leaving a comment does not require a subscription.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.